Here are my top five reasons:
5. Bagel Thursday! I don't partake, but it's freakin' cool that our boss knows how hungry we get by the end of the week
4. Journalism school taught me: Never Bury the Lead. E!'s School of Journalism encourages slang like "bling," finds ways to be efficient with words (i.e. "deets" instead of "details"), and knows the power of the "bleep" instead of well, you know, "She's a bleepin' bleep!"
3. Watching TV, using Facebook and Twitter, going to the movies and endless hours on Youtube is considered research.
2. Personal hip-hop dance performances by Jason Kennedy in the make-up room
1. CEO Ted Harbert is the best boss in the entire world! (No, I'm not vying for my own TV show on E!—unless, of course. he's listening)