Here we go again.
Charlie Sheen was up to his old tricks this week when he was hospitalized on Tuesday after allegedly having a raucous night in a posh New York City hotel room with booze, X-rated babes and his birthday suit.
As everyone knows by now, this ain't the sitcom star's first time at the scandal rodeo.
So, how's he spinning the latest?
"What we are able to determine is that Charlie had an adverse reaction to some medication and was taken to the hospital," Sheen's rep said a few hours after the incident.
Whatever you say, guys.
Hollywood sure has a history of fishy explanations. From a "wardrobe malfunction" to I-thought-the-cocaine-was-gum defense, here are some of our favorite celeb excuses and denials...
1. Paris Hilton: The heiress got herself into one chewy sticky situation after she and boyfriend Cy Waits were pulled over for a suspected DUI in Las Vegas. When a baggy of coke fell out of her purse in front of a police officer, Hilton supposedly told the cop, "she thought it was gum." She later fessed up to cocaine possession and was sentenced to 200 hours community service and a $2,000 fine.
2. Justin Timberlake & Janet Jackson: During the 2004 Super Bowl halftime show, Jackson flashed the stadium (and more than 90 million television viewers!) when Timberlake ripped off part of her top, revealing her boob adorned with a big kinky nipple ring. "I am sorry that anyone was offended by the wardrobe malfunction during the halftime performance of the Super Bowl," Timberlake said in a statement. "It was not intentional and is regrettable."
3. Britney Spears: In 2007, a newly bald Brit attacked a photographer's SUV with an umbrella. Her excuse? "I was preparing my character for a role in a movie where the husband never plays his part so they switch places accidentally. I take all my roles very seriously and got a little carried away. Unfortunately I didn't get the part." Fortunately, her hair grew back.
4. Eddie Murphy: Back in 1997, the funnyman was pulled over by cops at 4:45 a.m. for picking up a tranny hooker named Atisone Kenneth Seiuli on West Hollywood's Santa Monica Blvd. Murphy claims he was only giving Seiuli a ride home. "For years and years I'd go to corners where there are prostitutes and give them $5,000 and $10,000 to go home and get off the street," he said in a People magazine interview. Nice to know he had a happy ending planned all along.
5. Lindsay Lohan: The troubled starlet is the queen of excuses. She missed an L.A. court date due to a lost passport! Her SCRAM ankle bracelet was set off when someone spilled a drink on her! The white powder on her feet was baby powder to help loosen her new leather shoes! The list can go on...and on...and on.