Here are five things you must know about the newest addition to the cast.
1. She Loves Clean Lines—Bikini Lines, That Is: Barshop is the proud owner of the lucrative Completely Bare spas in New York and Palm Beach, which specialize in laser hair removal all over. They are also experts in "vajazzling" one's nether regions. Her celeb clients include Kimora Lee Simmons, and she has a reputation for being a hardass businesswoman.
2. She's Not Afraid of Breaking Out the Credit Card: Barshop is able to switch up her style, and is known to wear minis by Proenza Schouler and tower in sky-high heels. She loves fashion so much, she once almost bought a $25,000 Hermès Birkin bag at Maxfield's in L.A., then decided against it last-minute.
3. She's a Kickass Single Mom to Twin Girls: And she went through a long IVF process to have them. Zoe and Jesse, born in 2009, are being raised by Barshop without the help of a man.
"What many of you probably don't know is that I spent years going through several IVF treatments to have a baby," Barshop writes on her blog. "It took determination, desire, painful shots, weight gain, and emotional stress to have them in my life. I look at them and know that in a heartbeat I would do it all again and again. Getting pregnant and becoming a mother has been, and will continue to be the most important thing I have ever and will ever do in my life."
4. What's Her Favorite Way to Relax? Well, since she's running the place, she can't relax at her spa. Instead, she's obsessed with online poker and plays it late at night when she's home. She also devours cupcakes from Crumbs.
5. She Thinks John Mayer Is Too Hairy: Barshop isn't afraid to speak her mind, taking aim at the singer on her blog, posting a picture of him pulling his shirt up and saying his body is "not a wonderland." She also compliments Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino, saying he could teach Mayer a thing or two. And speaking of The Situation, she's a huge Jersey Shore fan.
Filming on the new season of RHONY began on Sept. 20 and it's shaping up to be just as crazy as the last. Ramona Singer reportedly had an altercation with a producer, allegedly hitting him during a recent taping, and the crew had $30,000 worth of equipment stolen.
And Barshop better be looking over her shoulder. Word is, Bethenny will be back to spice things up with a few appearances this season.