We know it's hard concentrating on the Soup when you've got a head filled with dreams of the new Justin Bieber doll. And all the things a healthy person can do with it. So in case you missed out, let's indulge in the best of this week's laff-packed chuckle fest.
1. Jenny McCarthy: If you think about it, J-Mac may well be the prototype godmother to today's crop of loud-mouthed, obnoxious hotties populating everything from The Bad Girls Club to the Jersey Shore. Really something to ponder. Anyway, now the MILFy pioneer is back on the market, as post—Jim Carrey Jenny anounces her singledom (and so much more) on Oprah.
2. Lindsay Lohan: Based on years of reporting on the Hollywood scene, the pros at Access Hollywood know exactly how to deal with a celebrity's sensitive personal matters, such as drug addiction. You freakin' crack up on camera talking about them.
3. Dancing With the Stars: Part of the fun of DWTS is watching your favorite celebrity trying to get a handle on the difficulties and nuances of dancing. And, in the case of The Situation, trying to get a handle on the difficulties and nuances of thinking.
4. Snooki: Who likes Snooki, porn and George Lucas? Right, all the guys at Comicon. If you're among them—or simply curious and slightly aroused by any one of the three—click here as fast as your trembling fingers will allow.
5. Sister Wives: Luckiest man alive or a dude caught in a self-made living hell? Or just a good ol' fashioned Mormon? Who knows, but one thing is certain: There's nothing funny about the sound of sister wives laughing.