Brad Womack is ready to try to settle down again.
As we previously reported, the indecisive—or heroic, depending on how you look at it—main man from The Bachelor's 11th season will indeed get a second shot at love on the resurgent ABC series' upcoming 15th season.
According to ABC, which confirmed the news Monday, Womack has undergone "intensive therapy" and has been on a "quite painful journey of self-awareness" since he failed to pop the question to either Jenni Croft or DeAnna Pappas back in 2007.
And he's admitting that he had "commitment issues" back in the day.
"More importantly, that [Bachelor] process is difficult," Womack said in an interview airing tomorrow on Ellen. "I thought that I was as open as I was supposed to be and clearly I wasn't. I walked away and wound up all alone and left two girls standing there."
So why come back for more?
"Because I believe it can work," the roguishly handsome 37-year-old replied. "I don't care if people call me an idiot or don't believe those words coming out of my mouth. I truly believe that it can work. So here are 25 to 30 women that I never, ever would meet in regular life, and I'm clearly doing something wrong. I'm still single. So why not? I really do believe that this can work."
He also said that, if he ends up in the same predicament as last time, he wouldn't hesitate to walk away again.
Not that he's going to worry about it now.
"Again, I take this very seriously," he assured Ellen DeGeneres. "I know it's tough to believe it's a television show but...I am a completely different person. I don't want to visit that thought."
What do you think of The Bachelor rerun? Isn't Brad pretty much going to have to propose to someone to avoid being tarred and feathered in the public square?
PHOTOS: Sneaky Bachelors