Another day, another duo announcing a trip to Splitsville.
It's only Wednesday and we've already had three major breakups surface this week. First, Ben Harper announced he was pulling the plug on his marriage to Laura Dern. Then we got word that Courteney Cox and David Arquette were taking a break after 11 years of marriage. And finally, Christina Aguilera confirmed she and hubby Jordan Bratman are separated as well.
But there's hope for these Hollywood couples, because we've got five duos who made it work after a split, starting with...
1. Jude Law and Sienna Miller: The Brit beauties met during the movie Alfie and were engaged in 2004 before the bombshell broke that Jude had cheated with his nanny. They called off the engagement, but began dating again in 2006 only to break it off again.
But the two just couldn't stay away from each other. They got back together last year and celebrated the holidays together with his kids before making their red carpet debut as a duo again at the Costume Institute Gala in May. Months later, they're still going strong.
2. Balthazar Getty and Rosetta Getty: Speaking of Sienna, when she wasn't on with Jude, she was cavorting (sometimes topless) with Balthazar, who was still technically married but separated from his wife of 10 years.
3. Larry King and Shawn Southwick: The couple first announced they were divorcing in April after more than 12 years of marriage.
But when Shawn overdosed in a suicide attempt the following month, the duo moved back in together. And in June, Larry said he had plans to retire from his hosting duties at Larry King Live to spend more time with his family.
Fast forward to July, when they both officially withdrew their divorce petitions.
4. Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth: Miley and Liam made sweet music together on the set of The Last Song last sunmmer and life quickly imitated art for the onscreen couple. In March, Miley brought her Aussie beau on the Oscar party circuit with her and even gave up Twitter for him. So yeah, they were the real deal.
But this summer was a different story. Miley was filming LOL in Detroit and photographed straddling a male costar on set, while Liam was hanging with blonde babes in Newport Beach. The couple called it off and we cried into our frozen yogurt for the young love lost.
Then Miley came back into town and they went on a coffee date, and suddenly, all was well. Now they're back together...and living together. Kids these days!
5. Stephanie Seymour and Peter Brandt: The former Victoria's Secret model was accused of being no angel by her media mogul hubby, who claimed she cheated and abused drugs and alcohol.
When she filed for divorce, she in turn said he tried to turn their children against her and had a security guard physically keep her out of their house.
But after all the nasty allegations, the two walked into court last month and withdrew their divorce petition, saying they wanted to work it out.
So see? Just because someone separates, files for divorce, cavorts around with a new significant other and calls their onetime spouse nasty names doesn't mean they can't still have a happy ending.