Well kids, another week has flown by, bringing us one step closer to the eternal nothinginess that awaits at death's door. So let's look back and enjoy the merriment of the best of last week's Soup.
1. Kendall Jenner: As the youngest of the Kardashian clan throws her sexy hat into the show biz ring, America can't stop talking about what her knees look like. Let us know what you think!
More hilarity is a mere mouse click away!
2. Magadheera: Everybody loves Indian movies. Who cares that you have no idea what's going on? Grab a mango lassi, start passing the uttar pradeshi and dig the action!
3. The Rachel Zoe Project: Lesser people bow down to icons like Jesus, Buddha or Justin Bieber, but for Rachel Zoe, the enlightened being who makes her life worth living is—wait for it—Kate Hudson. We crap you not.
4. The Real Housewives of New Jersey: What could be better, and by that we mean worse, than an episode of RHONJ? The reunion show, of course. The regrouped Garden State shrews get predictably savage with one another, and poor Andy Cohen gets caught in the bitch storm. Can't a man daintily sip his cosmo in peace?
5. Lindsay Lohan: Either Tinseltown legend Jerry Lewis is an aging crank with a big mouth and no inner editor, or he's devised the best possible treatment for Lilo. You be the judge.