Here are five other celebrity couples who classed up ex-coupledom:
1. Sandra Bullock and Jesse James: Like Nordegren and Woods, these two made the best of a Bombshell. Their divorce was discreet; their rancor not so much that they can't be happy (separately) in the same city. So, basically, they're now who we thought they were back when they weren't who we thought they were.
2. Demi Moore and Bruce Willis: Do you remember why this pair divorced in 2000? Neither do we. All we know is they're just maybe the celebrity divorce's all-time success story. He does photo-ops and vacations with her, their three daughters—and Ashton Kutcher. She and Kutcher (married since 2005, by the by) attended his and model Emma Hemming's 2009 wedding. Explained Willis once: "I love Demi, and I know she loves me."
3. Mel Gibson and Robyn Gibson: This split had all the makings of an epic battle, what with one big, fat pile of money of Mad Max's millions at stake. But since Robyn Gibson filed for divorce last year, the only headline these two jointly have made is when she did him a solid in his (other) courtroom matter with ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva.
4. Hugh Hefner and Kimberly Conrad Hefner: Why would the pioneering Playboy stay married to a woman he'd been living apart from for more than a decade? For the same reason a lot of well-meaning ordinary Joes do: the kids. Hefner finally filed for divorce last year, after some squabbling over a house, sure, but also safely after the couple's youngest son turned 18.
5. Farrah Fawcett and Ryan O'Neal: They weren't ever married. They weren't ever perfect. But, despite going their separate ways in the late 1990s, they were together when it counted, for her fight with cancer. "I talked to her every day," O'Neal told Vanity Fair after Fawcett's death last year. "We pulled apart, but we never popped loose."
PHOTOS: Big Celebrity Splits