But did we tune them in?
The answers—and more questions—in the latest TV ratings quiz:
1. If ratings were Emmy nominations, who'd rule? Angie Harmon! Her new cop series Rizzoli & Isles wasn't only the most-watched show in all of cable last week, with 7.3 million viewers, it just missed the Top 10 for all of TV.
2. So, this left Mad Men… Well, where? Doing its Mad Men thing, making you wonder what that "John… Marsha…" routine was about, and averaging a cable-good, if unspectacular, 2.9 million for its fourth-season opener.
3. Is Lindsay Lohan overexposed? Not after appearing on the season finale of the Bravo reality photography series Double Exposure. Airing the night Lohan went to jail, the show averaged all of 292,000 viewers.
4. Is The Bachelorette winding down? Not with the Ali Fedotowsky curious. Last week's down-to-two-dudes episode scored a season-high 10.1 million.
5. What tricky career move should the ex-stars of The Hills consider? Becoming a pregnant teenager. The second-season premiere of Teen Mom delivered MTV a bigger audience than the network's ow Hills farewell: 3.7 million versus 3 million.
Here's a look at the 10 most-watched, all-new broadcast network shows for the week ended Sunday, per Nielsen Media Research:
Follow @eonline on Twitter!
Channel surf all summer long at Watch With Kristin.