Charlie Sheen is losing cars faster than he's losing wives.
Four months after someone ditched his Mercedes-Benz sedan inexplicably at the bottom of a Hollywood Hills ravine, E! News has learned that a second vehicle belonging to the Two and a Half Men star went missing overnight and suffered the same exact fate.
A spokesman for the Los Angeles Police Department tells E! News the fire department responded to a call that came in around 2:50 a.m. about another Mercedes that had gone over a cliff along Mulholland Drive and ended up about fifty feet down in some brush.
I don't know who called but someone called the police saying they saw a Mercedes off a cliff," Officer Gregory Beck told E! News.
After hiking down to it, first responders found the vehicle empty with the keys inside. It was only after running a search of its tags did authorities discover the car belonged to Sheen, who was at home at the time of the incident.
"The vehicle was previously parked on his driveway the day before," noted the officer. "Obviously, someone took the car and ditched it off the cliff. There was no one inside the car and no suspect information. The vehicle was impounded."
Van Nuys police are handling the investigation which is being treated as a stolen vehicle report just like the last time. On Feb. 5, police hauled from the same area one of the 44-year-old actor's Mercedes SUV's that some enterprising crook had stolen and presumably took on a joy ride, before purposefully crashing it.
Said Beck: "It's very identitical [to the previous incident] and even the location was nearby. Mr. Sheen spoke with PD but he has no idea [who may have taken the car] because there's no information from him."
We wonder what estranged wife, Brooke Mueller, and ex Denise Richards have to say about this?
Sheen's publicist, Stan Rosenfield, was unavailable for comment.
Get the latest on Sheen's legal imbroglio for allegedly assaulting his wife here.