What better way to celebrate 20 years of E! than slipping into our birthday suits?
OK, we're not getting naked, but plenty of your favorite celebs have over the past two decades. Some have stripped down for work purposes (Jason Segel's penis, anyone? Or how about Sharon Stone's Basic Instinct lady flower?), while others have been exposed against their good—and many times, legal—wishes.
So here, in no particular order, are the top 20 naked celebrity moments that had us smiling, blushing and in some cases, gasping in TMI-horror.
1. Before there was the tabloid game of baby-bump patrol, there was Demi Moore's pregnant cover for Vanity Fair in 1991. A year later, she was back on the cover with only a man's suit painted on her sexy figure.
2. Oops, I did it again sums up Britney Spears' multiple crotch shots in 2006. Paparazzi snapped the pop princess not once but at least three times going commando with nothing coming between her and her miniskirts.
3. Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake's Super Bowl "wardrobe malfunction" in 2004 overexposed Ms. Nasty's right breast. Later, CBS refused to allow the two singers to appear on the Grammy Awards unless they issued a public apology to the network. Timberlake said he was sorry, but Jackson refused.
4. Sex and the City showed us lots of sex in the city. There are way too many nudie moments among the show's 94 episodes to list here, but the pièce de résistance had to be the piece de Gilles Marini when he played Dante in the first SATC movie.
5. Channing Tatum hasn't gone full monty, but before becoming a big-screen G.I. Joe, he shook his barely covered moneymaker for $50 per night plus tips as a male stripper at a joint called Male Encounter. The actor's private part was in headlines once again earlier this year when he revealed that he burned his johnson trying to keep warm on the freezing-cold set of The Eagle of the Ninth by pouring hot water down his pants.
8. Underwear was more than just fun to wear—it was more like fun to look at when Marky Mark (aka Mark Wahlberg) dropped his pants for Calvin Klein in 1992. Twilight star Kellan Lutz did the same earlier this year. And David Beckham's soccer balls took on a whole new meaning when he became the celebrity spokesbody for Emporio Armani.
9. Live from New York—it's naked celebs on Broadway! Nicole Kidman's brief flash of her buttocks in the 1998 production of The Blue Room caused a spike in tickets sales. Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe let his magic wand hang out about two years ago in Equus.
11. Lindsay Lohan re-created Marilyn Monroe's last—and naked—photo shoot for New York magazine a little more than two years ago. Imagine doing the same today. Scram ankle bracelet on Marilyn Monroe? We don't think so.
12. Everywhere you turn these days, there's Matthew McConaughey baring his torso. However, back in 1999, he took off more than just his shirt for some late-night fun. He was arrested and charged with disturbing the peace after cops caught him in his Austin, Texas, home playing the bongo drums—in the buff!
13. If drunken tales of debauchery weren't enough to embarrass American Pie actress Tara Reid, a wardrobe malfunction caused her left breast to pop out on the red carpet—and in front of a throng of paparazzi—at Sean "Diddy" Combs' 35th birthday party in New York City.
14. Brad Pitt successfully sued Playgirl magazine to recall its August 1997 issue, which featured at-home naked photos of him and ex-girlfriend Gwyneth Paltrow taken by a paparazzo who zoomed in on them from a nearby hillside.
18. Hannah Montana as Lolita: Miley Cyrus took a big step toward shedding some of her Disney skin when she slipped into nothing but a blanket for photographer Annie Leibovitz's now infamous Vanity Fair portrait.
19. Back in the heyday of Friends, Jennifer Aniston was reportedly none-too-pleased with the editors of Rolling Stone magazine when they printed a photo of her bare assed on its cover after the photographer apparently promised to crop out the revealing bits. The actress eventually got past her fear of public nudity and went on to pose au naturel for Vanity Fair, GQ and a SmartWater ad campaign.
20. Long before Britney Spears' crotch shots there was Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct, who revealed she was not wearing any underwear when she crossed and uncrossed her legs during the now-iconic police interrogation scene.
Now we want to hear from you, horny dear readers—did your favorite naked celebrity moment make our list? Leave your drooling comments below.
—Reporting by Brett Malec
See more star skin in Celeb Underwear Ads, our almost NSFW photo gallery.