Soul Brother/Getty Images
Sandra Bullock has proven once again why people love her.
Not only is she bouncing back from her cheating husband, Jesse James, but she's doing it with grace and poise. Instead of badmouthing him, the Oscar winner is moving on with her life to focus on her number one priority: son Louis Bardo.
With that in mind, here's a list of some scorned women who have risen above their personal and public turmoil to become stronger than ever...
• Jennifer Aniston: Hubby Brad Pitt went to work one day on a movie called Mr. & Mrs. Smith. His costar was Angelina Jolie. Enough said.
While the Aniston-Pitt-Jolie fascination is as strong as ever, the former Friends star has come through it all quite nicely. Sure, the love and box office departments have been a little shaky, but Jen's body rocks, she still pockets gazillion-dollar paychecks and she's arguably Hollywood's most eligible gal.
• Halle Berry: After divorcing her first husband, baseball player David Justice, Berry thought she had found the man of her dreams in singer Eric Benet. But that marriage ended amid allegations Benet cheated on her. While it was reported that Benet sought treatment for sex addiction, he later insisted, "In retrospect, it's not what I would label my situation."
Justice and Benet are long forgotten now that Berry and her hot younger model boyfriend, Gabriel Aubry, have been together for almost five years. The Oscar winner gave birth to their first child, daughter Nahla Ariela, in 2008. Oh, did we mention that Berry is one of the highest paid actresses in Hollywood?
• Elin Woods: Like Bullock, Tiger Woods' wife reportedly had no idea that her golf star husband had allegedly been bedding women from one corner of the earth to the other.
Woods stayed out of sight when the news first broke, but it didn't take long for her to be seen in public with their two kids. Noticeably missing from her left hand? Her wedding ring. She reportedly boarded a jet and left town as Woods was finishing up his return to golf at the Masters.
• Mary-Louise Parker: The actress was seven months pregnant when she and longtime boyfriend Billy Crudup called it quits after eight years together. While Crudup has denied Claire Danes had anything to do with it, he acknowledged he was dating the My So-Called Life starlet shortly after the split.
Since then, Parker has gone on to adopt a daughter from Ethiopia. She's also been dating hottie rocker Charlie Mars for almost a year.
• Sandra Bullock: The freshly-minted Oscar winner immediately went into hiding when the startling news broke that her Monster Garage husband, Jesse James, had allegedly been cheating on her with Michelle "Bombshell" McGee.
Bullock proved she wasn't going to let the shock and sadness get in the way of moving on. She told People about her adopted three-and-a-half-month-old son, Louis Bardo, as well as the fact that she's filed for divorce and is adopting Louis as a single parent.
Who else do you think has proven to be strong in the face of adversity? Leave your comments below.
Follow Marc Malkin on Twitter and Facebook.
We can't wait to add some pics of Louis Bardo to our Fashion Police Jr. photo gallery.