ABC FAMILY/Randy Holmes
Listen up, tuberinos. We totally get it. Your Mondays are already bubbling over with too much TV goodness as it is, what with Chuck, House, How I Met Your Mother and Life Unexpected all in that 8 o'clock hour.
But we're here to make a plea on behalf of the little guy, aka 10 Things, and give you some insider scoop on the side, including five superexclusive spoiler bits ahead on ABC Family's adorably perfect sleeper hit, which you should check out if you haven't yet...
1. Bianca and BFF Chastity are about to go head-to-head in the school's talent show. Any guesses as to who'll take home the top prize?which just so happens to be a walk-on role on that other ABC Family gem Make It or Break It? How cute is that for interoffice mingling?!
2. In scoop we can't say we're too surprised to hear, Joey's up-and-coming modeling career gets in the way of his relationship with Bianca. And after last week's mini-sex scandal, this is sorta OK by us.
3. If you're dying for a sisterly bonding sesh, you're in luck because soon enough Kat will tell Bianca all about that one time. You know, the one where she lost her virginity. All together now, awww! Wait, you didn't know she wasn't a virgin? Hmmm.
4. Guess who's going have an AMAZING first kiss? It's Cameron, yo. Now here's the shocker: The lady in question is not Bianca! Sad face. Oh, and also, it's not with that other girl you'd think it would be. Guesses?
5. Here's the biggie, 10 Thingers. After a first date, a meeting with the pops and much hesitation to put a label on their situation, Patrick will finally call Kat his girlfriend and this swoonworthy twosome will be all official and stuff. Squee!
Bonus reason to watch: LUX's first season has wrapped, Chuck is a repeat tonight and yes, we know 10 Things doesn't offer any Kate Gosselin, but you can always check right back here after DWTS for exclusive chatter with the abundantly popular reality mom. What's better than that?
Any thoughts on the bombshells dropping all over 10 Things I Hate About You? Sound off below, then tune in tonight at 8 p.m. on ABC Family.
Have a burning question about another favorite TV series? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for answers!