TV Guide Magazine
TV Guide Magazine
Glee: It's as if everyone has been holding onto all the fantastic Glee news, video and pictures until the week the show came back into our lives! Wait. Ohhh, that's how it works...clever. We've managed to round up all the Glee awesomeness that is out on the internets, but let's start with the best news of all…
• Jane Lynch is engaged! At a Glee screening for fans at the Grove in Los Angeles, Jane confirmed to UsMagazine.com reports that she and longtime girlfriend, psychologist Lara Embry, will be getting married in May. Her rep tell us "it's true. Jane and Lara are thrilled to be engaged." Congrats, Jane! We'll look for our invitation in the mail.
• Frankenteen Cory Monteith landed a role in the teen film Monte Carlo, based on the Jules Bass book Headhunters. He will be starring opposite Disney darling Selena Gomez. Alas, no singing or dancing required for his new gig. Lame.
• Glee returns tomorrow, but if you just can't wait that long, get your fix with some sneak peeks, cast interviews and behind-the-scenes clips, including a preview of Neil Patrick Harris' guest role. And take a look at this pic from the Gaga episode!
• Gossip Girl: Not one, not two but eight new clips from the episode of G.G. wittingly titled "The Unblairable Lightness of Being." Enjoy those, you Upper East Siders and Chuck-Blair relationship criers.
• Supernatural: For those of you who loves you some spoilers, check out this advanced review of the 100th episode, "Point of No Return." And if you don't like spoilers, keep it movin'. Go on, nothing to see here.
• Friday Night Lights: The character for the role of Hastings Ruckle, a basketball player turned wide receiver on FNL, is described as a "super, superhot guy." So Grey Damon walked in, and the casting directors just called it a day then, yes?
• Fringe: Because singing on TV is so it right now. How hot does Olivia (Anna Torv) look in this first look of the musical episode of Fringe?
We are all blissed out on the engagement news. Check out our gallery of favorite TV couples and spread the love!