The Real Housewives of New York City's Bethenny Frankel—always real, and always New York—lacked that most essential qualification for her hit reality series: wife.
But with her Sunday wedding (and, soon, motherhood), Bethenny is the total package. We weren't invited (no hard feelings) to her vow swapping with fiancé Jason Hoppy at the Four Seasons in Manhattan, but OK! magazine was, so now we know what we—and the nuptials themselves—were missing...
1. A Million-Dollar Magazine Spread: Bethenny reportedly received "only" $10,000 for her "wedding album exclusive" in OK!. Compare that to the whopping $2 million the same magazine reportedly paid Eva Longoria Parker and hubby Tony for their 2007 nuptials.
2. The Signature Cocktail: The pregnant bride wasn't drinking her trademarked Skinnygirl margarita—or even a virgin version. Without the alcohol, an abstaining Skinnygirl would be crunching on ice flavored with a splash of lime. (Maybe an option in the delivery room?)
3. A Skinny Girl: Bethenny's mermaid-style Amsale gown gives plenty of attention to her prominent baby bump. "I didn't want to cover the bump," she told OK. "I wanted to embrace it!"
4. Drama: Only two (three, if you count Simon) of Bethenny's five sister-Housewives celebrated her union. Former BFF Jill Zarin, "Countless" Luann de Lesseps and fellow nude model Kelly Bensimon were not invited. "It's the guests at the wedding that make the wedding," Bethenny said. "No drama!"
5. Videographers: Why pay professionals when Bravo is filming the entire wedding for its RHNYC spinoff, Bethenny's Getting Married? (And who can't wait to see it?!)
Who will turn the tables in Bravo's next housewifery series? Place your bets in our Real Housewives of Beverly Hills gallery!