James Sorensen/ABC; ABC; ABC/ADAM LARKEY; ABC
Ready for a little showmance?
Yeah, we hope so too, but it won't be happening for Kate Gosselin and her new partner on Dancing With the Stars. The jaw-dropper of a season 10 contestant is paired with the handsome Tony Dovolani, but he's a married man.
Perhaps, by the time the season debuts on March 22 on ABC, there'll be a bit more romantic rumba for the following other 10 dance teams…
- Moonwalker Buzz Aldrin will be shaking it up with Ashly Costa (formerly DelGrosso), who returns for her fourth season.
- Pamela Anderson gets the only DWTS virgin this time around, Damian Whitewood.
- ESPN hottie Erin Andrews is partnered with Maksim Chmerkovskiy, in what would be our best bet for chemistry that extends beyond the parquet.
- Shannen Doherty moves her hips to a new area code with two-time champ Mark Ballas.
- Winter Olympics' golden boy Evan Lysacek may not have a triple axel to rely on for this competition, but he will have five-time DWTS vet Anna Trebunskaya.
- Style network star Niecy Nash and six-time participant Louis Van Amstel hope to clean house this season.
- Cincinnati Bengals receiver Chad Ochocinco hopes not to fumble the Burke,two-time winner Cheryl Burke, that is.
- The Bachelor's Jake Pavelka may have found his soul mate in Vienna Girardi, but has he found his salsamate in Chelsie Hightower?
- Nicole Scherzinger wishes your boyfriend was hot like season seven winner Derek Hough.
- Spicy soap star Aiden Turner has a major weapon in his arsenal: experience. He's with the show's only 10-time pro, Edyta Sliwinska.
Who do you think will heat up the dance floor, and more importantly, who do you think will heat up elsewhere?
Keep up with all the parquet action right here.