The Pamela Anderson beans were spilled long ago, but who's joining the zaftig Baywatch babe in the Dancing With the Stars spotlight this year? (Well, a member of E!'s extended network family, for one.)
Here's the full lineup for season 10 of ABC's in-transition hit series, and though we'd like to say that the cast is a total surprise and the rumors—that Kate Gosselin doesn't have yet another network eating out of her hand—were wrong...
Here are the 11 celebs who will hoof it out for you heart (and, if you please, your votes) starting March 22:
• Pam Anderson: We're gonna need a stronger corset.
• Kate Gosselin: The Jon & Kate Plus 8 mom has always been open about her sad need to be in the spotlight desire to do more TV work.
• Evan Lysacek The newly minted Olympic gold medal-winning figure skater is passing on the 2010 World Championship for a shot at the disco ball.
• Buzz Aldrin He was the second person to set foot on the moon, and now, at 80, he's the oldest man to ever compete on DWTS, where he's inevitably going to be brought down to earth by Bruno, Len and Carrie Ann.
• Shannen Doherty She's the third Beverly Hills 90210 alum to take a turn on the show.
• Nicole Scherzinger Hey pros, doncha wish your partner was hot (and had decent rhythm) like the Pussycat Dolls' frontwoman?
• Niecy Nash: Style Network's own Clean House host will try to clean up on the dance floor.
• Erin Andrews The lovely ESPN reporter received the wrong sort of attention when she was scandalized by a now-convicted stalker who shot video of her naked in a hotel room. Let's see if she'll turn her luck around.
• Chad Ochocinco The bombastic Cincinnati Bengals star is a six-time Pro Bowler and a champion Twitter user. But will he dance in the footsteps of Emmitt Smith...or Michael Irvin?
• Aiden Turner: Playing the role of Gilles Marini and Cristián de la Fuente will be this smokin' hot All My Children actor. He's 32, British and probably has chiseled abs.
• Jake Pavelka Holy crumbs! The latest Bachelor has received permission from his fiancée to spend time hoofing it with a hot professional Latin-dance champion when he could be helping to plan their wedding. Aw.
So, what do you think of this cast?! Who's your early favorite or, better yet, who makes you want to boycott the entire thing?
Tired of always being the last one to know? Resolve to stay informed this year with our breaking news alerts.