Chris Polk/Getty Images; AP Photo/Matt Sayles; George Pimentel/Getty Images; Kevin Mazur/Getty Images; ABC/Heidi Gutman; Andreas Rentz/Getty Images
Valentine's Day is creeping up, and love is definitely in the Hollywood air.
Sure, a recent rash of couples plan on tying some knots soon, but we're losing interest in the big-name romances in town: Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron? Cute but boring. K.Stew and R.Pattz? Either date or don't, you guys.
And with Brad and Angelina, um, totally happy, and Reese and Jake split, it's more clear than ever: We need us some new Hollywood hookups!
So we put together some fantasy couples, the Top 9 Celebrity Couples We'd Like to See—and left No. 10 open for you to decide!
1. Kristen Stewart & Michael Cera: They're both superawkward, but the difference is that Cera makes it funny and cute. Maybe if he showed some love Kristen's way, she'd be inspired to open up and—if we're lucky—flash a smile.
2. Emma Watson & Robert Pattinson: It's 2010, time to ditch the wizards and get with the vampires. The Harry Potter actress' newfound sex appeal would match perfectly with our fave bloodsucker. Plus, both those British accents together—steamy!
3. Lindsay Lohan & Tila Tequila: These two could be destructive together and enjoy it! Or better yet, choose to be each other's rock-soild support systems, and battle through their vices. Either way, this hookup has huge reality-TV potential.
4. Brad Pitt & Jennifer Aniston: Yes, they were married already, but...we want more! So let's try this again. Sequels are always bigger, right?
5. Channing Tatum & Miley Cyrus: Sure they're both taken, but this couple could learn from each other. Miley can take on the art of breakdancing, and Channing will know what it's really like to Party in the USA.
6. Megan Fox & Zac Efron: Fox is all on-and-off with Brian Austin Green, and Zac's a snore with Hudgens. So it's time both of them get out of high school mode, take on serious roles and step into big-time A-list romances. Or would this younger, hotter Brangelina be too hot to be legal?
7. Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino & Sophia Loren: The ultimate guido from Jersey Shore and Hollywood's most legendary guidette. It could be a chance for Mike to grow up a bit, and for Sophia to put those years of wisdom to work. Now that's a situation!
8. Lady Gaga & Marilyn Manson: You know it works! Both are freaky and freakishly talented, imagine how freaky they can get together. Plus, her man parts + his lady parts? Hot!
9. Angelina Jolie & Johnny Depp: These two costar in The Tourist this year, and they have a sexy shower scene. Yeah, it's just a movie, they're acting...but we've this before, right, Mr. & Mrs. Smith?
10. You Tell Us! Who would you want to see together? Taylor Swift & John Mayer? Snooki & Chuy? Heck, even Supernatural hunks Jackles? Let us know who in the comments!
For twosomes gettin' hitched soon, try our Celeb Weddings We Can't Wait For gallery