We interrupt this column for a little quick, shameless self-promotion...
E!'s new image campaign launches today and features the oh-so-glamorous likes of Ryan Seacrest, Joel McHale, Chelsea Handler, Giuliana Rancic, Catt Sadler, Sal Masekela and the Kardashians, all strutting their stuff to a darn hip Adam Lambert remix. (Girls Next Door fans, don't be alarmed at the lack of Kendra star Kendra Wilkinson and Holly's World star Holly Madison—they have not been forgotten and will be in the next one.) Press play above to check it out for yourself!
Plus, which Saturday Night Live hottie is the next to guest on Amy Poehler's P-Rex?
• Parks and Recreation: Saturday Night Live star Andy Samberg is going to appear on SNL escapee Poehler's series Parks and Recreation as "the head of security at a local park [who] butts heads with Leslie after someone gets mugged in the area."
• Grey's Anatomy: Jesse Williams' Jackson Avery may be giving up on his pursuit of Cristina Yang's affections in favor of another Seattle Grace lady. Williams tells TV Guide magazine, "I think he's going to wise up and try to get some attention elsewhere."
• Chuck: Swoosie Kurtz and Fred Willard are set to guest star on Chuck as a spy couple who have been around the block a few times but who are still together and working, despite being a bit up in years. Inspired casting, if ever there was. Kudos to Team Schwartz-Fedak.
• True Blood: Heroes star Dawn Olivieri has been cast as Alcide Herveaux's big sister for season three of True Blood.
• Project Runway: Nina Garcia's fourth fashion how-to book, to be titled Nina Garcia's Look Book: What to Wear for Every Occasion, is due out in August 2010.