It's Grammy night! When all the biggest names in music gather, perform and battle to the death—on live TV!
Well, OK, not exactly, but at least it's always entertaining, packed with stars and full of surprises. Make sure to follow our total coverage and watch Live From the Red Carpet on E! at 6 p.m. ET/PT.
But first, take the Grammy Prediction Quiz and get ready with 10 things you simply gotta know about tonight's big show:
1. J.Lo will be presenting, and if we're lucky, she'll wear something along the lines of "nothing," like in 2000.
3. There will be talk of Haiti. Lots.
6. You might even see Jackson's kids on stage.
8. Stephen Colbert will be joining the party as a presenter and nominee. Little known fact: That hot piece of man can get down.
9. The cast of the new Broadway show American Idiot will join up with Green Day for a performance about idiots. That are American.
See who's already landed these things in our 10 Years of Winners: Grammys gallery.