• Timbaland takes us back to last decade with his new video "If We Ever Meet Again" featuring Katy Perry. Why does he touch his chin so much, and why does she wear so much makeup, and what's going on with all this art theft?! So many questions...
• The New York Times is in getting called out today for going all gossip blogger on everyone in their Golden Globes coverage. First, they made fun of Michael C. Hall's beanie, then they called Jen Aniston's and Kate Hudson's upper arms fat, and finally their fashion critic Cathy Horyn said Christina Hendricks is "a big girl" alongside a distorted image. Doesn't really suit them, does it?
• Hollywood Life tells Jennifer Aniston how it is, no sugarcoating: "Jen, you look totally needy when you're photographed with the men in your life—and they don’t share your affection." Harsh but at least they left her upper arms out of it.
• Would an animated account of the Leno vs. Conan vs. NBC fight help clarify things? Good, because one exists.
• Beyoncé tells Allure she doesn't need her alter ego Sasha Fierce anymore, she has found a way for the B and Sasha to coexist peacefully in the same body.
What does our E! reality star Kim K. bring to fly? Find out in our Big Pic gallery.