• High on life is one thing, but it's easier to be high on brownies filled with weed. Not that Martha Stewart would be interested in Snoop Dogg's recipe. Or would she?
• This is as close as you'll get to seeing Mike Tyson on Jersey Shore. Which is close enough.
• Pity teed-off Tiger-lover Jamie Grubbs. She's been forced to put up with that pesky Woods marriage, but—now that it's in the rough—will she take him back?
• It's not the size of the vegetable, it's the attractiveness of the former male porn star who's holding it. Welcome to another lesson on Chef Academy.
• There are five-star restaurants, and then there's where Sean "Diddy" Combs eats. And you best believe they don't serve up no ghetto sorbet.