We can't give you an honest play-by-play of what really went down at Tiger Woods' house over Thanksgiving (heck, even the cops don't know), but we can start filling in the blanks on the woman who's come under scrutiny for her alleged role.
Here are five facts you should know:
• She's a symbol of sad! In 2001, Uchitel was a producer for Bloomberg News who spent days sifting through the rubble at the World Trade Center in search of her fiancé, investment banker Andy O'Grady. She never found him, but did star in an iconic image of the tragedy.
• She's been married! Three years later, she tied the knot with Wall Street trader Steven Ehrenkranz, but that went kablooey after just four months.
• Nightlife is in her blood! Not long after, she decided to retrace her roots. No, she didn't change her hair color. She followed the footsteps of her grandparents, who owned El Morocco, a popular supper club frequented by JFK and Cary Grant in the 1960s. She helped launch Tao in Las Vegas, before running the VIP operations at NYC hot spots Marquee, Stanton Social and Pink Elephant. She's also a former managing partner at Griffin, where she apparently first met a certain driving-challenged pro golfer.
• Girl really gets around! In addition to being connected with Tiger, she was linked in a Star magazine report with Bones babe Boreanaz earlier this year.
• And we mean really! In June 2008, Uchitel told BlackBook magazine, "Although I’ve been romantically linked to a famous baseball player, a Broadway star, a musician and various film and television actors, I will never kiss and tell," she said. Plus, last January, she was a bikini babe photographed alongside both Stephen Dorff and Seacrest.
Keep up with this story right here.