Lester Cohen/Getty Images
With the newly betrothed Khloé Kardashian and Lamar Odom scrambling to pull off their wedding in record time, here's where things stand as of this morning, according to sources close to the couple.
- When: Sunday, late afternoon
- Where: At a family friend's home in L.A.—the Bel-Air residence of music mogul Irving Azoff
- Guests: About 250, among them the extended Kardashian clan (including sisters Kim and Kourtney and stepbro Brody Jenner), Odom's Lakers teammates (Kobe Bryant's got an invite but hasn't RSVP'd yet), several fellow E! personalities (including Ryan Seacrest) and Kathie Lee Gifford
- Ring: She has it and is expected to debut it as soon as today. It's ginormous (think 9 carats!).
- Gifts: The couple have registered at both Williams-Sonoma and Gearys Beverly Hills, with their handy buying guides available online for would-be guests. Nothing has yet been purchased, which means you can still get them the $500 margarita maker, the $1,200 knife set or the $1,075 Baccarat crystal decanter. Cheapskate option: $10 whisk.
- Prenup? No confirmation either way, but Odom just inked a four-year, $33 million contract and a source tells E! News a prenup "has been discussed."
- Pregnant? Sources say Khloé is not pregnant, just in love.
- So Why the Rush? A friend of Odom tells us, "He got to that point in life where he wanted to settle down, then she came into his life not long after."
—Additional reporting by Ashley Fultz and Lindsay Miller
(Originally published on Sept. 22, 2009, at 9:48 a.m. PT)
Khloé will soon be joining Kendra and friends in the Celebrity Weddings 2009 gallery.