Our throats are all sore from shrieking at Robert Pattinson with all the Twi-girls and our light sabers hardly have enough juice to challenge a Sith Lord to a decent duel. And yet we still have just enough energy left to tell you all about the best parts of Comic-Con 2009.
Here are the most incredible, explosive things we learned about stars, movies and, gulp, some of your mothers:
• Two new scenes from New Moon in and we still don't know if we're Team Edward or Team Jacob.
• Robert Downey Jr. made a enemy who gave him lip on the set of Sherlock Holmes.
• Some of your moms' minds are in the gutter. Adult married ladies—many with children—pen R-rated Twilight fan fiction that your life-giver is reading right now.
• Iron Man, whose sequel is said to be living up to expectations, may join a boy band of superheroes, but will probably stay solo for at least the next couple of years.
• Think you can handle more? Get all the torrid TV news here!
Get your Comic-Con on in our total live coverage!