• On The Late Show last night, Harry Potter's Hermione, Emma Watson, schools all the other starlets on how to handle (and prepare for) a wardrobe malfunction, as well as how to ace a David Letterman interview.
• Josh Lucas actually talks about Rachel McAdams! We would squee, but jabber about their shared environmentalism made us want to hit the snooze bar.
• The Jonas Brothers take a 24-hour break from music to try to do our jobs. Whatevs. How would they like it if we did that to them?
• Our sympathies to Ozzy Osbourne. Don't you just hate it when your dog gets gobbled up by a coyote?
• This hasn't happened in a while—Kelly Clarkson looks great!
• Who's your grandma?!
• Dear David Beckham: Thanks for sharing intimate details of your bromance with Tom Cruise. We love bromances! Love, Rise 'n' Shine
Wow, check out all of TV's Sham Yankees! Who knew?
We're gettin' close to 1 million followers on Twitter @eonline! Get in on the action!!!