• Alright, Shanna Moakler, get all your Carrie Prejean hate out now so we can move on: "Carrie and mother goose have always told the best (lies) tales, my favorite being.. 'once upon a time the wind blew my top off' "
• LOL party of one over on Peter Facinelli's tweet: "I wonder if I can talk Chris Weitz int putting 'Single Ladies' in New Moon. When Edward leaves Bella. Cut to close up of Bella.Cue Music?lol" On another day, we'll have to discuss what's going on with his background.
• Miley Cyrus and Justin Gaston are writing love twitters back and forth. Ugh, the future. Justin: "It's a cold day in LA and you're so far away" Miles: "i hurt for you." They both need to heed this piece of wisdom Justin recentely discovered: "'silence is golden' amc theatres"
• Martha Stewart lost another one: "mozart the cat just died- he was nineteen and did indeed have a beautiful life. we just buried him next to pawpaw-he was a lynx himalayan" :(
• Brody Jenner is misunderstood, good thing a microblogging site exists so he voice his frustrations: "You have absolutely no idea how hard I work.. Success does not get handed to you EVER.. You have to work very hard for it. Please do not base your entire opinion of me on the fact that you see me on a 30 minute show about SOMEBODY ELSES life once a week. Thanks"
We're working hard too, the results of which can be seen on our Twitter @eonline