Twitterverses: Soulja Boy Gets His Tweet On in Club
Breanne L. Heldman
Wed., May. 20, 2009 11:29 AM PDT
• Soulja Boy is right, meeting girls in clubs ain't like it used to be: "Technology is so advanced from like 10 years back. I'm in the club last night chick sittin directly across me talking to me on Twitter LOL."
• Miley Cyrus and Emily Osment do some light reading, especially for a sleepover: "Emily: Night by Elie Wiesel. Miley: Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini."
• Diddy wants cheese and chicken: "White cheddar cheese popcorn is crazy!!! I wish they made some chicken that taste like this!! Lol lol."
• Greg Grunberg is really not happy about the cancellation ofMy Name Is Earl. He likens it to crudités: "I love Chuck, don't get me wring, but I need my Earl. I dip my Earl in ranch and all is right in the world."
• Will we be seeing MIAhawking Coca-Cola in the near future? "OK so coca-cola asked me to be the face of Coke er um im lovin it? but its all about the milk this year, auto tuned baby im comin ZZZZ."