• Beyoncé may be in the U.S. promoting Obsessed and her tour, but 100 "Single Ladies" in London are stealing a little of her thunder.
• Oprah Winfrey hasn't quite taken to her Twitter the way we hoped. She hasn't written in more than 24 hours.
• A word to the wise: Never let Fast & Furious Michelle Rodriguez be a bridesmaid.
• Jimmy Fallon thinks he'd look good in postman's shorts.
• Sleepless in Seattle writer Nora Ephron is so over Susan Boyle.
• The Jonas Brothers clearly want you to take them seriously, which is probably why they've gotten all broody for the cover of their new, emo-named album, Lines, Vines and Trying Times.
• Dear Emma Watson: Thanks for that big kiss. We're blushing. Love, Rise 'n' Shine
Ryan Reynolds makes changing a tire look awesome in the Big Picture gallery.