Mon., Apr. 6, 2009 2:00 PM PDT
• Forget tears. When it comes to shampoo, Gwyneth Paltrow is concerned it can give children cancer. No word yet on what adverse effects stem from naming your kids Apple and Moses.
• Angelina Jolie collapsed from physical and emotional exhaustion on the set of her new film, Salt. Hmmm, wasn't April Fool's Day last week?
• Matilda Ledger wants to remind us that we shouldn't be so quick to crown Suri Cruise the cutest kid in town.
• Seeing Billy Corgan cozy up to Tila Tequila fills us with Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness.
• Megan Fox is so over the whole sex symbol thing. "I don't want to be on the cover of every magazine that exists," she says. "I want to try not to do that. It's my job to show people something different." And what job might that be, exactly?
Smiley, happy people in today's Big Picture gallery—must have been a good weekend!
Everybody's Coming Back to The View
Marlon Wayans Jokes About Humping Inanimate Objects
Who's Going to Carry Grey's' Calzona Baby?!
Why Elizabeth Olsen Was Intimidated by Her Avengers 2 Co-Stars
Miley Cyrus Cancels Second Concert After Hospitalization
Ivanka Trump Covers Shape