Mon., Apr. 6, 2009 2:00 PM PDT
• Forget tears. When it comes to shampoo, Gwyneth Paltrow is concerned it can give children cancer. No word yet on what adverse effects stem from naming your kids Apple and Moses.
• Angelina Jolie collapsed from physical and emotional exhaustion on the set of her new film, Salt. Hmmm, wasn't April Fool's Day last week?
• Matilda Ledger wants to remind us that we shouldn't be so quick to crown Suri Cruise the cutest kid in town.
• Seeing Billy Corgan cozy up to Tila Tequila fills us with Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness.
• Megan Fox is so over the whole sex symbol thing. "I don't want to be on the cover of every magazine that exists," she says. "I want to try not to do that. It's my job to show people something different." And what job might that be, exactly?
Smiley, happy people in today's Big Picture gallery—must have been a good weekend!
Was Everyone Really Dead on Lost? Finally, an Answer!
#RichKids' Dorothy & Morgan Pamper and Primp for Big NYC Event
Full Recap: Nikki Bella & John Cena Try to Rekindle Their Romance
Two Mind-Blowing Deaths on The Walking Dead!
Kellan Lutz Celebrates 29th Birthday in Thailand
Inside Mandy Moore and Ryan Adams' Anniversary Celebration!