Leon Neal/AFP/Getty Images, Kevin Mazur/ Getty Images
• Britney Spears ticket holders, please don't cry in your soup. Madonna will not be joining the ringleader on her Circus tour, as was rumored yesterday.
• CGI, not Kristen Stewart, will be jumping off the cliff in New Moon.
• Heart-warmer of the day: Michael Douglas surprised father Kirk Douglas with a symbolic ice-cream cone after the final performance of dad's one-man show. That's just sweet in every sense of the word.
• Heart-freezer of the day: Even though 11 still stand, there's all kinds of buzz that American Idol's final four have been predetermined. Can you guess who they are?
• Lady Gaga gets stopped by the not-fashion police.
• After seeing Uma Thurman, Lindsay Lohan, Cameron Diaz, Gwyneth Paltrow and Sarah Jessica Parker's nether regions, we'd need a book deal too.
• Dear Joshua Jackson and Taylor Kitsch: Seriously, how's a gal to choose? Love Rise 'n' Shine
The ladies are lookin' lovely and camera-ready in the Big Picture gallery today.