• That whole "friends" thing Drew Barrymore and Justin Long were touting as they promoted He's Just Not That Into You hasn't worked out the way they claimed. The Mac and Angel are maybe kinda sorta back together.
• Is G.I. Joe's Channing Tatum ready to rescue Rihanna (on film)? Word is, moviemakers are on the hunt for a new Bodyguard.
• If it's really her, Lindsay Lohan lost it on Twitter this weekend. Wonder why?
• Matt Damon's wife, Luciana, has a great sense of humor. She wore a Sarah Silverman-inspired T-shirt even while she was pregnant.
• Bradley Cooper is afraid of his own shadow.
• Which one of Belinda Carlisle's Dancing With the Stars competitors put that pesky traffic cone there? We smell a Tonya Harding among the already accident-prone cast.
• Dear Prince Harry: You are quite the man(icure). Love, Rise 'n' Shine
Newlyweds Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady use the Big Picture gallery to wish you peace as you start your week.