• Rachel Bilson reportedly told a man on her flight from Los Angeles to New York that she's "not married yet, just engaged." Presumably, the lucky guy is beau Hayden Christensen.
• Charlie Sheen jumps on the bandwagon and launches his own clothing line. Wanna see who else has one?
• Who would you rather see on the cover of Playboy: Aubrey O'Day or Seth Rogen? Too bad. They'll both be, as of next month.
• Are you ready for a "supergroup" of Taylor Hanson, James Iha of Smashing Pumpkins, Adam Schlesinger of Fountains of Wayne and Bun E. Carlos of Cheap Trick?
• Dear Mark Indelicato: Thank you for sharing your Fashion Week experience. You can check out ours on Twitter! Love, Rise 'n' Shine
Speaking of, check out some of the most fabulously random celebs at Fashion Week, including Mickey Rourke and Benicio Del Toro, in our Runway Rundown gallery!