So you're ready to live out your dreams in the Golden State… Not sure what to pack? Don't worry we've got you covered with our Official California Dreams Packing List.
- Reusable Water Bottle – to stay hydrated through all your adventures
- Comfortable Shoes – you're going to be walking…A lot!
- Scarf or Bandana – the California desert is a combination of sand + wind, bring one of these to keep your hair intact.
- Sunglasses – for that California Sun
- Bathing Suit – for that dip in the Ocean
- Towel – so you don't have to lie on the sand
- Windbreaker – for those brisk evenings by the ocean
- Favourite Book – for when you have some downtime
- Umbrella – a little cover for those unexpected showers
- Sunscreen – the California sun can be strong, stay protected!
- Knapsack – to keep all your essentials with you on the go
- Snacks – traveling on an empty stomach is never a good idea
- Face Wipes – you'll thank yourself later
- Small Handbag – for all your beauty essentials!
- Deodorant – this is an essential. Always
- Body Mist – for a quick freshen up.
- Moisturizer – especially after trekking in the desert
- Dry Shampoo – to keep your hair affairs in order
- Hand Sanitizer – when water and soap aren't handy
- GPS App – so you can find those sites you've been dreaming of!
- Camera – to capture all of California's beautiful sites
- Portable Phone Charger – why waste time looking for an outlet when there's so much to see?
- Music Playlist – because every trip has a soundtrack. Check out our Ultimate California Dreams Playlist, for your drive along the coast
- Portable Speakers – put that playlist to good use even when you're lying on the beach
- Flashlight – necessary for your nighttime adventures
- GoPro – you're going to want to remember this trip!
- Selfie Stick – for when there's no extra hands for that camera op!
Watch A Special Presentation: It List: California on Monday April 17 at 9e|6p on E!