Jason Merritt/Getty Images
It looks like 2016 has another Summer of Splits. Last summer, iconic couples such as Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck and Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton called it quits on their marriages, and it seems 2016 is home to more breakups and divorces.
Most recently Iggy Azalea and Nick Young called off their engagement after the Aussie rapper apparently caught her fiancé cheating on her by looking at security footage. Sadly, this isn't the first—nor will it be the last—time relationships have fallen apart because of infidelity.
Look back at some of the biggest cheating scandals that have rocked Hollywood.
1. Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck: After being married for almost a decade, these two called it quits after it came out that the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice star allegedly had an affair with their children's nanny, Christine Ouzounian. The couple hasn't officially divorced yet, and they continue to have an amicable, co-parenting relationship, but don't get your hopes up of reconciliation. A source previously told E! News that there is "zero chance" these two will get back together.
GABRIEL BOUYS/AFP/Getty Images
2. Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver: In 2011, news broke that the actor-turned-California governor had not only cheated on Shriver but also fathered an illegitimate child with their housekeeper Mildred Patricia Baena. "After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago," he confessed. "I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused."
3. Iggy Azalea and Nick Young: The NBA star found himself embroiled in an alleged cheating scandal in March after video of him talking about other women surfaced, but the couple decided to carry on and work it out. Unfortunately, the Australian rapper wasn't able to get past it. They called off their engagement, and Iggy went on to admit on Twitter that she caught him cheating on security camera footage...yikes.
Jason Kempin/Getty Images
4. Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani: The rocker couple called it quits in August 2015, and shortly after filing for divorce allegations surfaced that the Bush rocker cheated on Stefani with their nanny Mindy Mann. A source told E! News that the No Doubt frontwoman discovered sexts between Rossdale and Mann on an iPad.
"One of the other nannies went to get the iPad for one of the boys and found texts and photos that Mindy had sent to Gavin," the source said. "Gavin's texts were linked to the iPad and could be seen. They talked about meeting up to have sex and she sent naked photos."
"The nanny told Gwen everything," the source continued. "She immediately confronted Gavin and he tried to deny everything once again. He had a story that he was just flirting but this time Gwen and seen it with her own eyes and didn't believe it. She couldn't get past it and was devastated this was going on right under her nose. She asked Gavin to leave and knew the marriage was over."
Stefani has since moved on with Blake Shelton.
Christopher Polk/Getty Images
5. Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson: This couple made Twilight fans' dreams come true, only to have them crushed by their breakup. K. Stew and R. Patz split after photos of Stewart kissing director Rupert Sanders surfaced. She and Sanders, who also happened to be married at the time, had worked on Snow White and the Huntsman together. Shortly after Stewart was caught, she and her Twilight co-star were no more.
Pattinson since has gotten engaged to FKA twigs.
David Cannon/Getty Images
6. Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren: The golf star's marriage and life came to a halt in 2009 when he confessed to serial cheating on his wife. He subsequently checked into rehab for a sex addiction, but it wasn't enough to save his marriage to the Swedish model.
Jeffrey Mayer/Getty Images
7. Sandra Bullock and Jesse James: The timing of this scandal almost made it worse. Bullock had just won an Oscar for her performance in The Blind Side, dedicated a chunk of her speech to then-husband James. Shortly after, the couple filed for divorce because James had allegedly participated in an 11-month affair with a San Diego-based tattoo model. Little did the world know that Bullock and James were simultaneously adopting a child, a boy named Louis Bardo Bullock. Since then, the Miss Congeniality actress has also adopted a girl, Laila Bullock.
8. Jude Law and Sienna Miller: Law was another celebrity who was caught with the nanny. Miller and Law engaged, but the actress called it off after news of his affair with former nanny Daisy Wright. Law admitted his infidelity in a public forum. After splitting up, the couple tried to give it another go, but they couldn't make it work.