No, there's not a baby on the way for Gabrielle Union, and the actress made that very clear to anyone who thought there might be.
The star, who is married NBA player Dwyane Wade, was at the center of pregnancy speculation after fans began questioning if she was concealing a baby bump underneath her wardrobe recently, and Union decided to shut down all the rumors by taking to Twitter and setting the record straight—it's not a baby, it's bloat.
Union hilariously called out those who were quick to believe that she was pregnant, and bluntly explained (in the most lovely way, of course) that she was actually just suffering from the common discomforts that come with the monthly visit from Aunt Rose.
And just like that, Union shut it down.
But the star isn't the only one who's taken to Twitter to clear the air on whatever gossip involving them is circulating the Internet.
Here are seven other stars who decided to slam speculation, 140-characters at a time:
1. Khloe Kardashian: This E! star has never shied away from tweeting her thoughts, and although a lot of her posts come off a bit cryptic, she recently came very direct at those who kept talking about what may or may not have happened between her and Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day house party.
"TWIMC: Sorry to burst your bubble. When a couple drinks, a little flirting and an invasion of privacy collide things may look crazy," she wrote, and followed with, "However...this ain't that and that ain't this."
2. Nick Cannon: The media mogul was not happy when people began speculating if his song lyrics were dissing his ex Mariah Carey, so he got on the social media website to speak his peace in a series of tweets.
"You know what I find funny, I actually released a spoken word piece about the corrupt system and the media pays it now mind...But someone releases one of my Character pieces from a film and media outlets flock to it making up stories about my ex...The devil is busy!" Cannon wrote. "We got to learn how to navigate through the sensationalism and lies. #DontBeDistracted."
3. Iggy Azalea: After a recent video scandal involving her fiancé Nick Young, the status between the Aussie rapper and NBA Lakers player was constantly in question. Are they sticking it out? Did she leave him? What's going on!? Well, Iggy let everyone know exactly what was going on.
"For the record, I haven't broken up with Nick. We are together and I would love to be given a little (a lot) of privacy on the matter," she shared on Twitter. "I always answer questions honestly. But my job is to promote my music, not my relationship. I'd love to be interviewed about the former only."
4. Blake Shelton: The country crooner was constantly put in the middle of the rumor mill, whether it was about his personal life (in this case, involving Gwen Stefani) or his job, Shelton has had to dodge rumors left and right. But we kinda love it, because he has the best responses.
"I've read more complete bullcrap about my personal life, my next album and my job on The Voice this week than ever before…EVER before!"
The 39-year-old continued, "If my life was half as chaotic as they say it is I'd be dead…My god, I wish they'd move on to someone else!!! It's so old at this point."
A fan pointed out one of the more recent reports about Shelton, which prompted the following reply: "Ha!!! See?!! Event that's not true!!! Some of the lies aren't even good ones!!!"
GoldenEye /London Entertainment
5. Janet Jackson: In light of a health condition that caused surgery and postponing her Unbreakable tour, the singer was getting swarmed with speculation as to whether or not she was diagnosed with cancer. The singer made sure to let fans know that wasn't the case.
"Remember…believe it when you hear it from my lips. The rumors are untrue. I do not have cancer. I'm recovering."
She continued, "My doctors have approved my concert as scheduled in Europe, and as I promised, the postponed shows will be rescheduled. Thank you for your prayers and love."
Alexander Koerner/Getty Images for Aigner
6. Rita Ora: Once Beyoncédropped Lemonade, there was one lyric that had everyone wondering one thing—who TF is Becky with the good hair?! A few names entered the ring (Hi, Rachel Roy!), but when Ora was added on the possible list, she quickly let the Beyhive know that they were wrong.
"I never usually address tabloid gossip but let me be clear, there rumors are false," wrote Rita. "I have nothing but the utmost respect for Beyonce. Let's continue enjoying Lemonade."
Charles Sykes/Bravo/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images
7. Chrissy Teigen: This woman is queen of slamming rumors on Twitter, so it's pretty tough to just pick one example. While we could share numerous hilarious tales from Teigen's Twitter feed with you, we're going to take it back a bit to 2013 when she made fun of headlines that alleged John Legend was cheating on her. She responded like a champ, and once again, the two showed us #relationshipgoals.
"Just read John cheated on me and in the uber-credible Post. I'm just heartbroken as it's definitely not typical post bulls--t," she tweeted. "The @nypost is normally so kind to me. And I am normally not the one to use the term s--t rag so I guess we're both a little off today."
Of course it didn't stop there.
"Gonna buy a parrot for the sole reason of it s--tting on the post every day," she quipped. "Also the singing and companionship."
She then mock-accused her man of plotting her death, writing, "@johnlegend my tummy hurts and I think it's the chicken you made me last night are you trying to kill me so u can be with your bathroom GF?"