• See, Miley Cyrus isn't always so bad, guys. Staging High School Musical in Wal-Mart with her sister Brandi and maybe boyfriend Justin Gaston actually looks kinda fun.
• Kanye West actually realized something he said was wack. It wasn't that he's the voice of his generation or that his critics should "eat s--t and die." Nope, he's actually sorry for fronting on Jared Leto.
• Beyoncé sounds way too normal in Seventeen, talking about how marriage before 25 is too young because you don't know yourself and that sometimes she has YouTube days where she watches all her performances in order to improve her act. Where's Sasha "Robot Claw" Fierce?
• Get ready, it has officially been decreed by Us that "the Obamas are like the new Brangelina" minus all the Jen Aniston dramz.
• And we need a new Brangelina—we can only listen to Angelina talk about the "love in Brad's eyes" so much.