Well that was amazing!
We've already assessed the finer points of some of Sharknado 3's greatest and most ridiculous moments, but we haven't yet spoken in depth about the film's many, many celebrity cameos.
Some of them were quite meaty, while others were more blink-and-you-miss-it, and while we'd love to say they were still all equal in our eyes, that would be a lie. There were just a few celebrity appearances that truly resonated with us in a way that the others just did not—especially when it was a celebrity we didn't recognize and had to have help identifying, which happened a lot.
So, without further ado, we present to you the best celebrity cameos from Sharknado 3:
10. Wrestler Chris Jericho could have tried way harder to get Claudia's phone back to her, which would have probably prevented his eventual death by roller coaster shark. Ah well. Hindsight is 20/20!
9. Jerry Springer just wanted his picture taken with a shark that turned out to be real and then promptly ate him. Poor Jerry Springer.
8. Lou Ferrigno, aka The Hulk, yelled, "don't make me angry!" right before being eaten by a shark. Too perfect.
7. Ann Coulter played the Vice President of the United States, while Mark Cuban played the President. Now that is an America we are curious to see yet slightly afraid of living in.
6. Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb did not lie down and accept their impending doom. Instead, they turned wine glasses into shanks and fought the sharks off! If that's not an accurate representation of what would actually happen if a sharknado descended upon those two, we don't know what is.
5. We have no idea what Penn & Teller were doing there, but we enjoyed seeing them nonetheless, especially with Kendra Wilkinson as their waitress.
4. The Today Show crew, including Matt Lauer, Savannah Guthrie, Natalie Morales and Al Roker, broke our hearts a little when they joined hands and faced the sharkpocalypse together.
3. We didn't even realize the excited theme park lady was RHOBH's Kim Richards until halfway through the movie, because we've rarely seen Kim Richards so excited and happy. We were positively surprised by her performance!
2. Frankie Muniz's death scene was positively incredible. All of his limbs were slowly eaten by sharks one by one, until he was entirely limbless. He had to push the button to set off the bomb with his head! At least poor Malcolm died a hero.
1. Finally, Game of Thrones author George R.R. Martin takes the top spot for his appearance as "guy who gets his head bitten off by a shark in a movie theater," because that's the least of what he deserves for all the beloved characters he has taken from us.
Who was your fave? Let us know in the comments!