Now these are some beauty finds we'd love to get our hands on.
Defiance actress Julie Benz gave us a peek into her, well, very full beauty cabinet, and some of her go-to products could be our new mainstays. From her anti-aging vitamin fix to the good-for-cooking-and-hair coconut oil hack, these items will help you look and feel your best without totally breaking bank.
Of course, the actress incorporates some luxe items into her routine, swearing by a Tom Ford eye pencil and a couple Paul & Joe Beauté treats that constitute "can't live without." Read on for Julie's must-have products below!
1. Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels: "Perfect for those mornings when I need a little de-puff."
2. Kaplan MD Lip 20 Treatment in Berry Shine: "Super hydrating natural lip tint, it's my natural lip color, only better!"
3. Tweezerman Tweezers: "Works well for those stray eyebrow hairs."
4. Anti-Aging Phytoceramides Vitamins: "These help hydrate my skin from the inside out."
5. Opcon-A Allergy Eye Drops: "I keep this handy for helping to relieve my eyes from allergy irritants."
6. Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream, Ultra Moisturizing Face Wash: "My favorite face wash because it gently exfoliates and doesn't dry out my skin."
7. Murad Resurgence Intensive Age-Diffusing Serum: "This is a miracle worker that keeps my skin balanced and helps combat hormonal aging."
8. Murad Resurgence Age-Balancing Night Cream: "This night creams offer ultra-hydration while encouraging cell turnover, it keeps my skin hydrated without causing breakouts."
9. Skinceuticals Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 45: "My favorite sunblock, I wear it every day."
10. Paul & Joe Beauté Moisturizing Foundation Primer in 02: "This helps keep my makeup on longer and I love that it offers added SPF."
11. Paul & Joe Beauté Waterproof Mascara: "Best waterproof mascara hands down, it does not budge!"
12. Tom Ford Brow Sculptor in Taupe: "The perfect shade to frame my face."
14. Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon in Bronzed Garnet for Green Eyes: "Makes my eye color pop and it's long wearing and easy to smudge around the eye."
15. Lorac Eye Shadow Primer: "Something I tend to forget to use, but helps keep my eye shadow on (especially on long days)."
16. Charlotte Tilbury Youth Boosting Perfect Skin Foundation in Light Wonder: "Best foundation for buildable coverage with a glow."
17. Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Extreme: "My signature scent—it smells like summer in a bottle!"
18. Trader Joe's Coconut Oil: "I use this to remove eye makeup and hydrate dry lips."
19. Redken Guts Volumizing Mousse: ‘This is an oldie, but a goody, it gives my hair the right amount of root lift."
20. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray: "Builds great texture, especially at the root when you don't want to wash your hair."
21. Unite 7 Seconds Leave-in Detangler: "Amazing detangler and leave-in conditioner. It doesn't weigh my hair down and offers a great UV and thermal protector."
22. Phyto9 Nourishing Day Cream for Ultra Dry Hair: "A hair hydrator that doesn't weigh my hair down and keeps static at bay."
—Additional reporting by Dina Sansing & Cinya Burton