Larsen & Talbert/FOX
Larsen & Talbert/FOX
Are these two the cutest thing ever or are they the cutest thing ever?
That's right, it's a trick question—because clearly Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher were straight up Made 4 Each Other. The lovebirds finally tied the knot this weekend in a small, intimate wedding in California and it has us totally kvelling. After all, it's not every day that one of our favorite onscreen couples goes IRL. Or rather, make that goes IRL and stays IRL. After all, we're still trying to get over Zac and Vanessa's High School Musical breakup.
But enough with the sadness. We're here today to celebrate love. More specifically, to celebrate the love that planted its seed on That 70s Show. The sitcom provided us with all sorts of laughs and good feelings back in the day, and it also provided Mila and Ashton with True Love. Since there's nothing more romantic than stalking a celebrity couple, we're looking back at the couple before they were Mr. and Mrs. Kutcher. Sure, Jackie and Kelso may not have been the most perfect or lasting pair, but they were perfect in their own quirky, self-involved way. Ahead are the reasons we'll always be fans of the Point Place lovers.
1. Just because they were in a serious relationship didn't mean they had to, you know, grow up.
2. Their clothes were on point. The couple who bellbottoms together stays together.
3. Even when they were off-again, they never passed up the chance to give praises for a good burn. Especially if said burn was at Laurie's expense. (Sorry, girl).
4. Despite the occasional tiff, they know they'll always have a soft spot in each other's...hearts. Yes, hearts.
5. No over-the-top or unnecessary niceties for these two! They keep it real, even if Jackie's freezing in the middle of winter. After all, you can't expect Kelso to give her his coat every time, right?
6. They always encouraged each other to spread their wings.
7. No matter what they were fighting about, they could always find a way to make up with a makeout session.
8. Seriously, always.
9. They liked each other because of what's on the inside...sort of.
10. But they also weren't afraid to admit what's really important. (The outside).
11. And as great as they were as a couple, individually they were truly upstanding citizens.
You be you, Jackie and Kelso. You be you.