Dave J Hogan/Getty Images
Step aside, Kendall Jenner: 2015's Sexiest Woman In the World has officially been named.
In case you haven't heard, FSM magazine debuted its annual top 100 list of the hottest ladies in Hollywood today with Michelle Keegan coming in at No. 1—barely beating out the Keeping Up With the Kardashians stunner, who landed the No. 2 spot.
While the 27-year-old actress and model is undoubtedly a stunner, many are unfamiliar with Keegan as she hails from across the pond.
So, who is the English beauty who stole the top spot from last year's winner Jennifer Lawrence? Here are 5 things to know about Michelle Keegan:
1. She previously dated—and was engaged to—The Wanted's Max George: The actress and the 26-year-old boy bander dated for two years before calling it quits in summer 2013. They were first romantically linked December 2010, and the singer popped the question in April of the following year, but the couple broke off their engagement in April 2012 due to their conflicting schedules.
2. She's most famous for her role on Coronation Street: The brunette beauty played Tina McIntyre on the British soap opera from 2008 to 2014. She also won the title of Sexiest Female at the British Soap Awards for a whopping six years in a row, from 2009 to 2014.
Stuart C. Wilson/Getty Images
3. She's off the market: Keegan is currently engaged to TV presenter Mark Wright, whom she began dating in December 2012. Following FSM's big announcement, the former TOWIE star took to Twitter to congratulate his fiancée. "To all the fellas in the world I just want to say..... I'm sorry !!!! That beautiful creature is about to be my wife," he wrote. Aww.
4. She's a budding fashion designer: The brunette beauty recently partnered with Lipsy London to create a 2015 Summer Collection. The line is full of figure-hugging dresses in bold, eye-catching prints, which appear to be inspired by Keegan's favorite fashions. And while a purchase (unfortunately) doesn't come with the Sexiest Woman title, we predict the bodycon dresses will still make you feel super hot!
5. She's currently filming her first movie Strangeways Here We Come: And has been blogging about her days on set via Hello! magazine. "The film… We are mostly filming around Salford – Pendleton area… Not far from where I grew up. It's really nice to be back in my hometown again and the film has been a fantastic challenge," she recently wrote. "I'm working with really talented actors whom I learn from, and I've gotten really close to. The crew are really professional too and we have all bonded well which is nice...The days are so long – I can't lie – we become a bit delirious towards the end of the day, and always start laughing in the last scene, so it takes double the time!"
Bonus: Her stomach is insane.