You're going to be seeing a lot of Alicia Vikander.
That is, if you haven't already.
Since making her Hollywood debut three years ago opposite Keira Knightley in Anna Karenina, the 26-year-old Swedish actress has made 11 movies, more than half of which will have been released in this year alone.
In her latest, Ex Machina, Vikander plays an Artificial Intelligence female who befriends a young computer programmer (Domhnall Gleeson) after they're introduced by his mysterious CEO (Oscar Isaac).
While most of Vikander's body appears to be a clear plastic shell in the movie, she had to wear a silver mesh body suit and skullcap. "It was very hot that summer," Vikander remembers. "It was a heatwave. I was so hot. They had industrial fans and I would run out and stand in front of them in between takes."
You can see Ex Machina when it hits theaters on Friday, but for now we give you five things to know about the beautiful Ms. Vikander...
1. Dance Fever: Before Vikander leaped into acting, she spent almost a decade as a dancer, training at the Royal Swedish Ballet School in Stockholm. "I love to go out still and dance to make sure I get my dose of dancing whenever I can," Vikander, whose mom is an actress and dad is a psychiatrist, told me earlier today.
2. Must See TV: She attracted international attention with Anna Karenina, but Vikander had already been well known by then in Scandinavia for her work on the Swedish television drama Andra Avenyn.
3. Fashion Forward: Vikander can't divulge any details right now, but it was revealed earlier this year that designer Nicolas Ghesquière signed the recent W magazine cover gal as the new face of Louis Vuitton.
4. Hollywood Calling: Vikander co-stars opposite Superman and the Lone Ranger Henry Cavill and Armie Hammer in the upcoming The Man from U.N.C.L.E. She recently wrapped The Danish Girl, Tom Hooper's adaption of David Ebershoff's book of the same name that stars Eddie Redmayne as artist Lili Elbe, the first transgender woman to have had gender reassignment surgery in the 1930s. They were in production when Redmayne won the Oscar for The Theory of Everything. "He came straight to the set from the awards," Vikander said. "He's such a hardworking guy."
5. Love Connection: Vikander is dating her The Light Between Oceans co-star Michael Fassbender, but don't expect her to dish about the romance: "I keep my personal life really private."