Jason Kempin/Getty Images
Jason Kempin/Getty Images
Sandra Bullock was put on this planet for one reason and one reason only: to save us all from the monotony of the human race. Every day is the same, you know?
We wake up. We drink coffee. We drive to work. We get stuck in traffic. We rear end someone. We get into a fight over car insurance information. We smack an elderly man in the face with our car antenna when he tries to call the cops. We get arrested. We make friends on the inside. We make bail. We get to work. We answer emails. We have our new prison friend Big Tammie put out a hit for the old man. Revenge is sweet. And then we go home.
Boring, right? Same ol', same ol'. But Sandra Bullock, who was just revealed as the World's Most Beautiful Woman by People, exists solely to remind us that there is beauty in the world. Unfortunately, it's tradition for the editors at People Magazine to lock their Most Beautiful recipients away in a remote cabin in Siberia after they shoot the cover, so we may never see Sandra again.*
(*That's probably not true)
Anyway, to celebrate Sandra, we've rounded up our favorite GIFs to remind us all that we are stupid mortals who are simply allowed to live on the same planet as her and that Sandy B GIFs can be used in any situation:
1. When your jam comes on at the club and you believe your one mission is to take over the dance floor:
2. When you leave a meeting with coworkers who spent the entire time using buzzwords like "corporate synergy" and "target market strategy":
3. When your mom calls to ask why you're still single:
4. When you've been rehearsing a dance routine to Daddy Yankee's "Gasolina" with your best friend and you finally get to show it off:
5. When you see a news crew filming at your local parade and you've had too many cups of sangria:
6. There is no situation for this GIF; we just think people should see Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock naked whenever possible:
7. What you say to your significant other when they come home from work and find you watching Netflix for the sixth straight hour:
8. Waving to a cute stranger at a bar when you're still acting like a polite, nice lady:
9. What happens when you try to wave to that same cute stranger after a round of tequila shots:
10. When your friend asks why you own more sweatpants than little black dresses:
11. How you wish you could exit conversations that revolve around gluten free diets:
12. When someone tries to tell you that Taco Bell isn't worth the "inevitable bowel destruction":
13. When someone asks you to do math that goes beyond a third grade level:
14. When you're opening up the 12th save the date or baby shower invite of the year:
15. When Apple tries to explain why there still isn't a taco emoji:
Thank you, Sandra, for being the flawless queen that you are. We accept you as our new benevolent overlord.