Plastic surgery fans will sure be getting their fix every Tuesday.
The new E! series Good Work premiered last night following the season two premiere of Botched and we quickly learned that RuPaul, plastic surgery guru Terry Dubrow and beauty expert Sandra Vergara are quite a team!
Each week, the panel will discuss extreme beauty routines, celebrity secrets and any procedure you could ever imagine. On the premiere, housewife Brandi Glanville and reality star gone Botched patient, Tiffany "New York" Pollard both came by! You can expect to see many celebrity guests stopping by to share their insight, and more former Botched patients will be visiting to give an update of their journey.
"Good Work is not going to be a mean show. We want to celebrate everything that goes into making people look Hollywood gorgeous—and discuss openly what everybody is already whispering about," explained RuPaul.
In case you missed the premiere we've rounded up the top 7 funniest and most OMG moments!
7. Our new favorite acronym:
6. Brandi Glanville's detailed and...graphic reveal.
5. Dr. Dubrow giving botox injections to himself live!
4. RuPaul's exclamation to get whatever Christie Brinkley is having. ASAP!
3. Heather Dubrow and Terry Dubrow having leeches placed on their stomachs and then getting blood spread all over their faces. (That isn't an exaggeration.)
2. Reality star and Botched patient, Tiffany "New York" Pollard loves her butt, but isn't "in love" with it.
1. The moment we learned that RuPaul will totally be getting a facelift this season, right?
Tune in to a new episode of Good Work next Tuesday at 10/9c on E!