Who knew moms could move like this?
Two years after Jimmy Fallon and Michelle Obama performed "The Evolution of Mom Dancing—Part 1" on Late Night, the two teamed up Thursday for "The Evolution of Mom Dancing—Part 2" on The Tonight Show. The sketch promoted the First Lady's "Let's Move!" campaign and its new #GimmeFive challenge.
Jimmy wore the same wig, stuffed bra, white tee, pink cardigan and khaki pants that he modeled in 2013. Michelle, meanwhile, looked a tad more stylish in black slacks, a gingham top and a pink sweater.
Here is a complete list of their original dance moves:
• The "Shimmy Twist"
• The "Shush and Tush"
• The "Knock Knock"
• The "Getting a Bag From Your Collection of Plastic Bags Under the Sink"
• The "You Go, Girl!"
• The "This Ol' Thing? I Got It at Talbots"
• The "I Can Still Do This Dance Because My Arms Are in Shape"
• The "Can We Turn the AC Up?"
• The "One Move Behind in Zumba Class"
• The "No One's Looking (Just Makin' Sure)"
• The "Trying to Start a Conga Line"
• The "Oh My God, I Didn't Know You Were Coming Here!"
• The "Barack Obama"
• The "Jimmy Fallon"
The last two dance demonstrations were particularly on-point!