The ladies of the 90210 are back.
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills make their triumphant return tonight on Bravo, and along with your returning favorites are two new familiar faces: soap stars Lisa Rinna and Eileen Davidson. Don't fret, gone are last season's new additions Joyce Giraud and Carlton Gebbia; not a peep is heard from them about being skinny or Wiccan. With new faces comes new drama and boy is there DRAMA. (All caps necessary.)
Here's what you can expect from this year:
1. Real Housewives, Assemble! Camille Grammer. Taylor Armstrong. Adrienne Maloof. Lisa Vanderpump. Kim Richards. Kyle Richards. Together again! The original ladies of Beverly Hills assembled and danced the night away at Kyle's party, but not without some fireworks. Sadly, The Comeback's Valerie Cherish was not invited to Kyle's White Party.
2. Lisa Rinna vs. Kim Richards?! So we've all seen that trailer, including the wine throw that's on par with some of reality TV's greatest wine throws. While they can't reveal much, Lisa Rinna did drop this bit of info to E! News: "What I learned is I am fiercely protective of my family." Noted!
3. Lisa Vanderpump Is No Longer an Outsider: Consider her new tagline for a moment: "Throw me to the wolves, and I shall return leading the pack." Last season, pretty much every single lady turned on Lisa, but this year, she's back and making amends, going from frenemies to friends, smoothing things over with Kyle…and maybe one lady will go to full enemy. Things with Brandi Glanville are still not so hot. "It's not great, it's not great…I think you should watch the show and hopefully you'll understand where I'm coming from. I tried, I did my best," Lisa told us at the premiere of The Comeback.
4. Mad Men Mentions: Yes, Harry Hamlin appears this season and, yes, his work on Mad Men is referenced.
5. Brandi Looks for a New Ally: While on the outs with Lisa Vanderpump, Brandi attempts to make amends with a woman she's had serious strife with. Will it work?
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills airs Tuesdays at 9 p.m. on Bravo.
(E! and Bravo are both part of the NBCUniversal family.)