Kim Kardashian and Kanye West should be tying the knot any day now, which begs the question: Where will one of the most famous couples in the world go on their honeymoon?!
The two have done plenty of jet-setting on their own and have already traveled around the globe throughout their relationship.
Kimye has been spotted on just about every continent, but let's take a look at a few possible honeymoon locations for the future Mr. and Mrs. West.
1. Brazil: Shortly after announcing that they were expecting their first child together, the two were seen checking out the local sights on a vacation in Rio de Janeiro. The loved-up twosome spent time snapping pics of themselves taking in the tourist attractions and even hanging out with none other than Will Smith!
2. Rome: There's no doubt that The Eternal City holds a special place in Kim's and Kanye's hearts. The rapper whisked the E! reality star there on a whirlwind romantic holiday in honor of her 32nd birthday. So it only makes sense that they visit this beautiful Italian city once again!
3. Hawaii: Nothing says honeymoon quite like the beach, sunshine and barely-there bikinis, right?! Kimye has spent some quality time on the main island when West was busy recording his 2012 hit album, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.
4. French Riviera: With Monaco, Cannes and even St. Tropez near their rumored wedding location of Versailles, it seems only logical that North West's mommy and daddy would make the most of their beautiful surroundings and stop by for a gorgeous getaway!
5. Thailand: While the Grammy-winning rapper hasn't been seen there with his leading lady, the Kardashian family did recently film there for upcoming episodes of their hit show Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Perhaps the bride-to-be found her dream honeymoon itinerary when she visited the country last month?
Only time will tell where these two end up going, but one thing's for certain: It'll be fabulous!
Don't miss Keeping Up With the Kardashians Sunday, June 8, at 9e|6p on E!