If you loved the season premiere of Game of Thrones, we know you are going to adore the second episode! Sunday's installment is full of big secrets, big homecomings and a brand-new alliance.
It's just too good not to share a little with you, so we've compiled a list of five things you can look forward to seeing on Sunday. Get the scoop:
1. The Secret Is Out: Arya Stark (Maisie Williams) might be one tough little spitfire, but in the next episode someone learns her big secret. And since there are a lot of bad people looking to use her as collateral, her identity in the wrong hands could spell doom.
2. Tyrion Lannister Is the Best: Can we please just give Peter Dinklage all the awards right now? Let's even invent some new ones to give him. We love that Tyrion always has the upper hand, and a great comeback, that is until he has to go toe to toe with his sister in this episode.
3. Welcome-Home Party: Theon Greyjoy (Alfie Allen) is welcomed back to the Iron Islands with a ticker-tape parade! OK, that's a bit of an embellishment but we do finally get to see him in his homeland. But has living with the Starks in Winterfell for nine years altered him or—even worse—his loyalties?
Now check out this preview below!
4. Unlikely Allies: Stannis Baratheon (Stephen Dillane) is still mobilizing to fight King Joffrey (Jack Gleeson) but he makes some unlikely alliances. We can tell you that these new alliances are pretty fantastic additions to Game of Thrones with some very colorful language and an interesting god to worship.
5. Mo' Kings, Mo' Problems: Kings are actually falling out of the woodwork now. They are everywhere, and most actually do have a legitimate claim to the throne. Winter might be coming, but a war on many fronts seems imminent. King Joffrey is learning to exercise his power, much to the chagrin of his mother, but is that enough to keep his Iron Throne?
OK, so we had to keep things a little vague, but we do like our heads firmly attached to our bodies, and there's no telling what HBO might do to us if we told you all the juicy details! Are you excited to see the Iron Islands? What about these new lewd allies? Will Arya have to sword-fight her way out of danger? Hit the comments!