If planning that big holiday barbeque caused you to miss out on the hottest entertainment news stories this weekend, there's no need to stress. We've got the details on The Help's winning streak at the box office, Beyoncé's birthday and much more right here.
• Box Office Blitz: The Help took home its third-straight No. 1 finish, topping this weekend's box office at $14.2 million. The Debt and Apollo 18 followed with $9.7 million and $8.7 million, respectively.
• Drummer Drama: My Chemical Romance dropped drummer Michael Pedicone after claims that he was allegedly caught stealing from the band.
• Real Housewives Drama: Following the death of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills husband Russell Armstrong, we delved into how Bravo will handle scenes from the show that included him and wife Taylor.
• Take-Off Trouble: Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong got the boot from a Southwest Airlines flight after he refused to pull up his pants when a flight attendant asked him to.
• Tying the Knot: Cheyenne Jackson married his longtime partner Monte Lapka in the Hamptons Saturday, tweeting, "It's official, after 11 years together, Zora's no longer a bastard. Married the best man I've ever known."
• Tough Break: Zsa Zsa Gabor's 68-year-old hubby Prince Frederic von Anhalt was hospitalized Friday after he was hit by a car in Beverly Hills. In spite of his injuries though, he was still in good enough spirits to crack a few jokes with us.
• Oscar Buzz: Eddie Murphy is reportedly in talks to host the 84th annual Academy Awards next year. The decision could be made as early as Tuesday when the producers of the show meet with the Academy's president.