The Walkers are back!
ABC's family drama Brothers & Sisters got a little hard to watch last season—what with the whole ugly Balthazar Getty/Tommy Walker mess—but we just checked in with our sources on the set, and they swear to us that show we love is ready and waiting for us this fall.
Are you interested in getting back in touch with our favorite Pasadena-Ojai clan? Read on to find out what you have to look forward to!
• Scotty (Luke Macfarlane) and Kevin (Matthew Rhys) look into baby-making, but they are in conflict over which method to use, and more importantly, how much to spend. (Kevin wants to hand over the megabucks, Scotty thinks that's nuts.)
• Sarah (Rachel Griffiths) is getting busy with Dancing With the Stars babe Gilles Marini, and sources tell us their scenes are hot.
• Grandma (Marion Ross) returns to torture her kids, Nora (Sally Field) and Saul (Ron Rifkin).
• Justin (Dave Annable) is all growed up and in medical school, but he won't be skating through, even though he has all that medic training under his belt.
• As we mentioned in the spoiler chat, Kitty (Calista Flockhart) and McCallister (Rob Lowe) are in deep trouble. Their marriage remains strained, but domestic issues aren't their only problem. One of the pair is keeping a major secret from the other.
Any idea what it is? Post your guesses in the comments, and we'll eliminate some of the wrong guesses in Monday's spoiler chat.
Now, hit our B&S poll below and tell us what's bringing you back to hang with the Walkers...
Brothers & Sisters season four premieres Sunday, Sept. 27 at 10 p.m. on ABC.
Want more celeb goodies? Check out the Big Picture!